Pages

Like s&y on Facebook

Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Mini Photos

It has been a very busy fall here at s & y with lots of great families taking advantage of the Holiday promotion.  A mini promotional package like this is a great way to try out a photographer or even try out the experience of using a professional for the first time with a very small time and financial commitment.  I know that my new "mini" clients are taking me on a test drive, and I am ready and waiting to please and earn my place in their hearts and happy memories.  Thank you for trusting me to capture your magical moments this holiday season!  A special gift for you is coming your way very soon!!  

 georgetown mississauga ontario holiday photos

georgetown mississauga ontario holiday photos

georgetown mississauga ontario holiday photos

georgetown mississauga ontario holiday photos

No comments:

Post a Comment